But looking back on 2014, I'm happy to have accomplished quite a bit.
1) Completed two test groups for Winter and Spring crafts.
2) Added a new craft category that combines crafting and learning: Craftivities.
3) More than doubled our customer base.
4) Started volunteering in my daughter's preschool to test Fall crafts.
5) Raised $58 for Abby and Anna's Yard during November and December.
Goals for 2015 & 2016
1) Complete all test groups.
3) Be present on Blogger, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
4) Get that website revamped. :)
5) And most importantly: do more art with my own kiddo at home.